How To Get Rid Of Roaches
Need help finding how to get rid of roaches? Roaches are the nastiest creatures you can imagine to share your home with. They transmit diseases and spread germs all over your house. You can use some simple home remedies to get rid of the roaches once and for all naturally. There are several inexpensive ways how to get rid of roaches as compared to the cost of using a pest control company.
Boric Acid Method
Pest control companies use boric acid. This is a toxic way how to get rid of many roaches but it is one of the best options if you are fed up with these nasty bugs.
How you can use boric acid to kill roaches.
- Boric-Acid (Available at Walmart)
- Put the boric acid on top of the bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets wherever you find them.
- Do not put boric acid inside your cabinets. This chemical is toxic.
- Put the boric acid somewhere between cabinets and ceiling. Roaches like high places.
- Roaches will take the boric acid to their nests from these high places and kill all of their colony.
If you don’t want these unwelcome guests in your house, you will need to cut off their food supply. Roaches have basic needs like humans including shelter, water, and food. Do not let food be easily obtainable to the roaches. Store your food properly and avoid leaving any spills uncleaned. Repair any leaking pipes and keep those drains clean. Keep your entire home clean and free of clutter. Here are some more tips for you so that you can help stop roaches from entering your home, but if they have already entered, you will need to use these tips to remove them from your home.
- Remove any and all clutter from in your house.
- Keep your floors clean by vacuuming daily. Sweep and mop your hard floors daily. Pay special attention to baseboards, furniture, blinds, and countertops while cleaning.
- Wash all the hard surfaces like sinks with germ killing cleansers. You can use ammonia and water as an affordable means of doing this.
- Clean the places that are hard to reach and not visible and those that you can’t clean everyday. Dust these hard to reach places with boric acid.
- Seal up any cracks and openings with caulking. You can find these cracks and openings where the ceilings and walls join, also where the floors and walls meet, around pipes and baseboards, windows and door moldings, around sink splash boards, and the interiors of cabinets. This is one of the easiest ways how to get rid of roaches.